Our team shares a common passion – doing good in the world. We bring that passion to every client and every project. We are growing and seeking a Sustainability Manager to manage existing client relationships, and ensure we are providing stellar consulting services. As part of our team, you will be responsible for defining and implementing initiatives to reach our client’s sustainability goals. Initiatives focus largely on energy efficiency and greenhouse gas reductions as well as healthy work environments.
For Our Clients
- Develop and implement strategies to integrate their sustainability objectives with existing practices
- Work closely with our engineers to ensure optimal project design and implementation
- Coordinate projects between clients, outside vendors and efficiency program providers
- Write and edit audits and other technical reports
- Be an engaged, active and creative member of the team
- Maintain open communication channels with clients and internal staff
- Build relationships with vendors, installers, utility partners and others
- Stay abreast of new technologies and procedures, utility programs, government grants, etc.
- BA/BS in environmental policy, engineering, computer science or other related fields
- Master’s degree preferred but not required
- 5+ years experience in energy consulting and/or lighting and mechanical systems for commercial buildings or related field
- CEM preferred but not required
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Outstanding collaboration, communication and customer skills
- Ability to travel locally as needed
- Strong preference for candidates familiar with:
- HVAC systems and controls
- Building automation and control systems
- Power quality and reliability improvements
- Utility rate structures and efficiency programs in the New England region
- Solar PV, solar thermal, wind, CHP, and other on-site generation technologies
RPM is passionate about helping companies develop and implement sustainability strategies that serve their mission and protect the environment. Our culture promotes an entrepreneurial spirit, collaboration, personal growth, curiosity, and empowerment. Self-motivation, flexibility and passion will make you a perfect fit for our team. Your success opens the door to advancement.
RPM offers a competitive salary and bonus program based on individual and company performance. Benefits include PTO, paid holidays, employer-matching 401(k), health insurance contribution, tuition reimbursement, flexible work hours including some telecommuting, and the opportunity to make an impact within the company and in the world.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to: HR@rpmpowerllc.com
Back to top