Our team shares a common passion – doing good in the world. We bring that passion to every client and every project. We are growing our team and seeking an Energy Engineer who will bring that same passion and technical expertise to our mission. As an engineer and consultant, you will work closely with our clients and vendors to understand, design and manage comprehensive, innovative energy and water reduction projects. Your experience in engineering design and hands-on MEP construction, combined with your strong project management skills, will position you to create success for our clients and for RPM.
For Our Clients
- Perform on-site evaluations to identify and evaluate efficiency and operational opportunities at client facilities
- Design energy and water-related projects
- Serve as owner’s agent from initial concept through bidding, installation and commissioning
- Coordinate projects between clients, outside vendors and efficiency program providers
- Track and communicate project results
- Maintain clear, concise written and oral communication in all interactions
- Serve as Project Manager managing client/vendor/team expectations, budget oversight, keeping the CEO abreast of progress and issues.
- Maintain open communication channels with clients and internal staff
- Build relationships with vendors, installers, utility partners and others
- Continuously develop your knowledge in new technologies and procedures, software opportunities, utility incentives, government grants and programs, etc.
- Share your technical expertise with your colleagues
- Support business development efforts as required.
- BA/BS in engineering, computer science or other related technical fields
- A minimum of five years experience in commercial construction and energy consulting or other related fields
- CEM preferred but not required
- Desire to take on new challenges and learn new technologies
- Ability to think outside the box
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- High degree of professionalism and trustworthiness
- Outstanding collaboration, communication and customer skills
- Attention to detail and follow-up are essential
- Ability to travel locally as needed
Familiarity with one or more of the following is also requested
- HVAC systems and controls
- Refrigeration systems
- Building automation and control systems
- Power quality and reliability improvements
- Utility rate structures and efficiency programs in the New England region
- Solar PV, solar thermal, wind, CHP other on-site generation technologies
- Building modeling
Salary is commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to: HR@rpmpowerllc.com
Back to top